- At this time this group of web pages is hosted on my primary site, and is just fine there. I've created the pages and all the graphics here because I wanted a place to visit. Without having to go to Classmates.com or somewhere similar that forces you to pay because it is a commercial site.
- However, if you would like to see the site expand with additional pages for recollections or anything you all might find interesting as well as lots of activity . . . then it all should be moved to a space of its' own. Ka-ching $ - not all that much, but money nonetheless - every month.
- If other classes would like to see a page for them here - which is a great idea ( there are over 5000 alumni registered with just Classmates.com ! ) then it becomes more work. I will continue to administer the space as my time allows. And someone can create pages for each class with my help and direction. Or . . . I can do the entire thing, which then becomes closer to a full-time position. One I would do gladly - with a little consideration. I may be nuts - but not insane ( hey, hey, no opinions were asked for here ).
- If you would like to contribute to the continued existence of the site you can do so. Additionally - I will make some commercial space available to those who have a product or service the folks here might have an interest. Or if you represent an organization, association, charity, or other group we might support, advertising space or a link could be placed on the site for you, as I choose. If you wish to "sponsor" a page ( say by year ) that could be done too. It will never become as intrusive, pervasive, etcive, as 'other' websites you've seen. and no spam from here - ever.
- Of course, if you need any actual website work - I am available for that as well.
- Donations of only $10.00 ( $50, a million ) a year are suggested for those individuals wishing to support these pages. Advertising - please contact me directly as to your needs and for graphics etc.